Post a Project
- A client is able to post projects after login or signup on the site. It’s always free
Bid a Project
- Freelancers can find different projects on the main page and start bidding to join the interested project by the “Apply” button.
- Clients can also invite the freelancers first via their profiles as well. After that, the freelancers can take a look at the project details and decide to bid it or not.
Accept a Bid
- Client will review the bids in the project detail page and decide to accept or ignore a bid.
- When client chooses the most suitable freelancer to work his project, he clicks the “Accept” button on the bid list.
Open the Workspace
- Once a bid is accepted, both client and freelancer can open the workspace to have further discussion regarding the project./li>
- In this page, they can send private messages to each other and offer attached files as well./li>
- The client will also transfer the payment to the Made in Africa escrow account
Complete the project
- The client will review the project when the freelancer finishes.
- If the client is satisfied with the project, he clicks the “Finish” button and writes a review for the freelancer. Payment is then automatically released by Made in Africa to the Freelancer.
- This project is now considered as Completed, the freelancer will press “Review & Complete” button to review and rate back for the Client.
- If the Client isn’t happy with the freelancer’s performance after reviewing the project, he can hit the “Close” button to send a dispute to Made in Africa team.